As concluded in this Tie-breaker votes thread, for our next event we will be playing the Faze Up Map Combo as suggested by ANAL SEX BY FORCE.
Event will start two hours later than usual time (an hour later from last time), I've written enough warnings everywhere about this but I still feel obliged to tell you here.
For this week we'll be playing yet another short combo of quite short maps, but with a special twist... what could that twist be?
Let me keep it a surprise until further below this post.
Maps we'll be playing, in this order:
Day and time of the event: Saturday - August 4th @ 11pm GMT-0
TIP: To figure out at which time the event is for you, check this website (which is in GMT time) and compare it to your own time!
Server IP: ze.gflclan.ru:27015
Click on the name of the maps to download them:
TIP: To install the maps, open up the file or files you downloaded and extract the .bsp into your download/maps directory, which is generally located in:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Counter-Strike Source\cstrike\download\maps
You know you are in the right place if you see other .bsp files with the same name as other maps you have downloaded
Rewards: This time around, the reward is limited to a week of V.I.P., which you'll get if you win three maps!
Stages that count:
- Isla Nublar: Stage 3
- Predator: Stage 4
- Infected Sewers: Stage 3
- Mako v5: Any of the modes that isn't regular Extreme 2
Special Kickers: As per Force's request, these maps will be played with the following settings:
- All Snipers allowed
- Infinite ammo on snipers when we get to a boss
- Bossfights will be attempted a couple times with snipers enabled, if they turn out to be impossible then proper weapons will be handed out during the duration of the bossfight, after that weapons will be stripped.
Map Specific Kickers:
- For Mako v5, we'll start from Extreme 2 and we'll play each mode once (this includes Extreme 2 Heal and Ultima, Extreme 3 ZED, Race Mode and Extreme 3 Hellz), winners of any mode will be counted as map winners for the V.I.P. reward.
As stated, the first Bahamut bossfight will be attempted with snipers only as per the event's kicker, but if this proves unbeatable then normal SMG's will be given to the players only during the first Bahamut bossfight, after that players will get snipers again since Bridge Bahamut and Sephiroth are breakable objects (meaning they take good damage from autosnipers, so it's possible to kill them using these weapons). However, if this proves impossible to beat then SMG's will be given.
Duration of the event: About 3-4 hours should be enough.
- Absolutely no griefing of any kind, offenders will be punished accordingly for the duration of the event at least (Punishments may be longer depending on the offense).
- Voice chat should be mostly relevant to the game, do not disrupt the leadership.
- Do not sit in the spectator team or you will be kicked. Only ACTIVE admins may spectate.
- General server rules apply which are found here
See you there!