As concluded in this Tie-breaker votes thread, for our next event we will be playing the jb_gamble Map Combo as suggested by Miku!.
Event will start an hour later than usual time, I've written enough warnings everywhere about this but I still feel obliged to tell you here.
For this week we'll be playing a short and simple combination of maps suggested by Miku, all done by the same mapper. These maps may appear short and easy, but deep inside they require some teamwork to get through, that's err... all there is to it really
Maps we'll be playing, in this order:
Day and time of the event: Saturday - July 28th @ 10pm GMT-0
TIP: To figure out at which time the event is for you, check this website (which is in GMT time) and compare it to your own time!
Server IP: ze.gflclan.ru:27015
Click on the name of the maps to download them:
TIP: To install the maps, open up the file or files you downloaded and extract the .bsp into your download/maps directory, which is generally located in:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Counter-Strike Source\cstrike\download\maps
You know you are in the right place if you see other .bsp files with the same name as other maps you have downloaded
Rewards: Winning two maps will award you one week of V.I.P.
Winning all 3 maps will award you 2 weeks!
Stages that count:
- SURVIVORS: Stage 9
- STRANGE Escape: Stage 2 (Backwards Escape)
- Parkers Pit: Stage 5
Special Kickers: As per Miku's request, these maps will be played with our default settings, however, rebuys of all kinds will be disabled.
Duration of the event: About 3-4 hours should be enough.
- Absolutely no griefing of any kind, offenders will be punished accordingly for the duration of the event at least (Punishments may be longer depending on the offense).
- Voice chat should be mostly relevant to the game, do not disrupt the leadership.
- Do not sit in the spectator team or you will be kicked. Only ACTIVE admins may spectate.
- General server rules apply which are found here
See you there!