As concluded in this Tie-breaker votes thread, for our next event we will be playing the No correlation event. Volume II as suggested by nano.
Also hooray for the poll function! (Even though it's still broken to no avail)
For this event, we'll be playing yet another set of maps that nano has arranged for us, these have nothing in common to be frank with you but hey, they're long enough to be event-worthy so what'll we do.
More info below, as usual.
Maps we'll be playing, in this order:
Day and time of the event: Saturday - June 30th @ 9pm GMT-0
TIP: To figure out at which time the event is for you, check this website (which is in GMT time) and compare it to your own time!
Server IP: ze.gflclan.ru:27015
Click on the name of the maps to download them:
TIP: To install the maps, open up the file or files you downloaded and extract the .bsp into your download/maps directory, which is generally located in:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Counter-Strike Source\cstrike\download\maps
You know you are in the right place if you see other .bsp files with the same name as other maps you have downloaded
Rewards: Winning two maps will award you one week of V.I.P.
Winning 3 maps will award you 2 weeks!
Winning all of them gives you 3 weeks!
Special Kickers: As per nano's request, maps will be played like so:
- On Tyranny, the killer item (on stage 3) will appear at the end of the stage (before the last dragon), it won't appear on stage 4, and in stage 5 (before the last hold) it'll only be available for pick-up at the last hold.
- On Assassin's Creed, the torch item will have only 6 uses in stage 2 instead of 13
Duration of the event: About 4-5 hours should be enough.
- Absolutely no griefing of any kind, offenders will be punished accordingly for the duration of the event at least (Punishments may be longer depending on the offense).
- Voice chat should be mostly relevant to the game, do not disrupt the leadership.
- Do not sit in the spectator team or you will be kicked. Only ACTIVE admins may spectate.
- General server rules apply which are found here
See you there!