As concluded in this Map and time vote thread, for our next event we will be playing the Relaxing Walls Tribute Map Combo as suggested by Odyssey!
This will be a bit of an unusual event.
Instead of a tryhard event, Odyssey has prepared this event for us, which is everything except tryharding, "the dream" for most of ye.
We'll be playing a bunch of classic maps where the objective ain't to tryhard, but to mess around (this doesn't mean you have the right to be a massive faggot and knife zombies ahead and end rounds prematurely) for as much as you are ok with.
If admins are interested / willing to show some sick stuff or change things in innocent ways, they will also be allowed to do so, again, so long as players are completely ok with it.
Maps we'll be playing, in this order:
(Due to optimization reasons, Thriller Escape was updated from b6 to _fix, since b6 can cause crashes, Village Escape has been removed due to optimization issues.)
Day and time of the event: Saturday - April 21st @ 9pm GMT-0
TIP: EVENT IS ON SATURDAY, NOT FRIDAY
TIP: To figure out at which time the event is for you, check this website (which is in GMT time) and compare it to your own time!
Server IP: ze.gflclan.ru:27015
Click on the name of the maps to download them:
TIP: To install the maps, open up the file or files you downloaded and extract the .bsp into your download/maps directory, which is generally located in:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Counter-Strike Source\cstrike\download\maps
You know you are in the right place if you see other .bsp files with the same name as other maps you have downloaded
Rewards: None, no tryharding this week.
Special Kickers: As per Odyssey's request, these will be the kickers applied for the event:
- Maps shall be played for at least 20 minutes (30 seems like an overshot), BUT they can be extended if the players wish to do so
- Fail-nades, Freeze nades and Throwing knives will be enabled.
- Zombie speed boosted up to 10%
- sv_airaccelerate boosted up to 350.
Duration of the event: About 3-4 hours should be enough.
- Absolutely no griefing of any kind, offenders will be punished accordingly for the duration of the event at least (Punishments may be longer depending on the offense).
- Voice chat should be mostly relevant to the game, do not disrupt the leadership.
- Do not sit in the spectator team or you will be kicked. Only ACTIVE admins may spectate.
- General server rules apply which are found here
See you on Saturday, have fun!