As concluded in this tie-breaker vote, for our next event we will be playing the Wanderers Palace Map Combo as suggested by Carlos!
For this weekend's event, we'll be playing throughout Wanderers Palace, but not in the actual FFXIV game, but rather, we'll be playing the CS:S ZE map versions that we have in our server, both Dakotec and Lishang and Altima.
These maps come all from CS:GO and they are all available for us to play.
While v2 and v4_5 are relatively simple to beat, v5 remains unbeaten in this server, will this week be the week we beat the map?
Day and time of the event: Saturday - April 7th @ 9pm GMT-0
TIP: EVENT IS ON SATURDAY, NOT FRIDAY
TIP: To figure out at which time the event is for you, check this website (which is in GMT time) and compare it to your own time!
Server IP: ze.gflclan.ru:27015
Click on the name of the maps to download them:
TIP: To install the maps, open up the file or files you downloaded and extract the .bsp into your download/maps directory, which is generally located in:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Counter-Strike Source\cstrike\download\maps
You know you are in the right place if you see other .bsp files with the same name as other maps you have downloaded
Rewards: Winners of one map get a week of V.I.P.
Winners of two maps get 10 days of V.I.P.
Winners of all versions get 2 weeks of V.I.P.
Special Kickers: Due to the possible length of the event, we'll be skipping on some stages.
- Wanderers_css will be started on Stage 3 once the server is full, Stages 3-5 must be played and only winners of Stage 5 will be counted
- v4_5s will be played from Stage 2 onwards. At the Ultimate stage, if people keep failing then the map will be reset to this stage.
- v5_1t2 will be played as normal
Duration of the event: About 4-5 hours should be enough for us to wear out, if players wish to extend more then more time will be added to this limit
- Absolutely no griefing of any kind, offenders will be punished accordingly for the duration of the event at least (Punishments may be longer depending on the offense).
- Voice chat should be mostly relevant to the game, do not disrupt the leadership.
- Do not sit in the spectator team or you will be kicked. Only ACTIVE admins may spectate.
- General server rules apply which are found here
See you on Saturday, have fun!