As concluded in this tie-breaker vote, for our next event we will be playing the Basura SQ goes pF Map Combo as suggested by myself.
Protip, no lazers!. (Mostly.)
For this weekend's event, I have prepared a short, but hopefully enjoyable combo of maps we both play often and don't play as often, these are maps that overall don't require rocket science or perfect coordination to win, but I have added a special kicker for them to be a bit more difficult, but still not downright impossible.
pF Settings! (More on it below.)
These are the maps we'll be playing, in this order:
- ze_LOTR_Isengard_v2_3 (!!!)
Day and time of the event: Saturday - March 24th @ 9pm GMT-0
TIP: EVENT IS ON SATURDAY, NOT FRIDAY
TIP: To figure out at which time the event is for you, check this website (which is in GMT time) and compare it to your own time!
Server IP: ze.gflclan.ru:27015
Click on the name of the maps to download them:
TIP: To install the maps, open up the file or files you downloaded and extract the .bsp into your download/maps directory, which is generally located in:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Counter-Strike Source\cstrike\download\maps
You know you are in the right place if you see other .bsp files with the same name as other maps you have downloaded
Rewards: Winners of 3 maps will get a week of V.I.P.
Winners of all maps get 2 weeks of V.I.P.
Plaguefest settings, which mean:
- No jumpboost
- Fall damage
- No rebuys of any kind (no kevlar, no weapon rebuys, no nade rebuys)
- Fire grenades
- Limited bhop
- VERY limited ammo
- Otakuroom will have 2000 max ammo
- Isengard will have 2000 max ammo, HOWEVER, a second extra round of Stage 3 will be played after we beat it normally, but it will be played with 900 ammo, in case this proves impossible we'll switch maps, winners of either attempt on Stage 3 will be considered on the VIP reward.
- Parkers Pit will be played with 900 max ammo
- Ancient Wrath will be played with 900 max ammo
- Temple Raider will be played with 2000 max ammo, both modes of Temple Raider will be played. Winners of the bomb mode get 1 extra day of V.I.P. on top of their rewards
Duration of the event: About 4-5 hours should be enough for us to wear out, if players wish to extend more then more time will be added to this limit
- Absolutely no griefing of any kind, offenders will be punished accordingly for the duration of the event at least (Punishments may be longer depending on the offense).
- Voice chat should be mostly relevant to the game, do not disrupt the leadership.
- Do not sit in the spectator team or you will be kicked. Only ACTIVE admins may spectate.
- General server rules apply which are found here
- I'll show up myself (yes, Isengard event.)
See you on Saturday, have fun!