As concluded in this tie-breaker vote, for our next event we will be playing the Waki Baki Sonaki Event as suggested by Backy!
Protip, this ain't gonna be nothing but lazers.
For this weekend's event, Backy has propsed all of the Final Fantasy maps we know and are aware of, but with a special twist to them, we're gonna be playing them with the server settings from the Korean server, Sonaki.
What does this mean?
No rebuys (weapon and armor, but multiple grenade rebuys are allowed), no jump boost, fall damage, limited ammo (2000 per weapon), knockback reduced and Pushnades on (not failnades), sounds easy eh? Well, Zombies on the other hand will get slightly more speed, starter zombies will be slightly faster, they will have less knockback on bullet damage and will have an extra jump boost to make it harder for humans to hold them.
The maps we will be playing are these, in this order:
Day and time of the event: Saturday - March 10th @ 9pm GMT-0
TIP: EVENT IS ON SATURDAY, NOT FRIDAY
TIP: To figure out at which time the event is for you, check this website (which is in GMT time) and compare it to your own time!
Server IP: ze.gflclan.ru:27015
Click on the name of the maps to download them:
TIP: To install the maps, open up the file or files you downloaded and extract the .bsp into your download/maps directory, which is generally located in:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Counter-Strike Source\cstrike\download\maps
You know you are in the right place if you see other .bsp files with the same name as other maps you have downloaded
Rewards: Winners of 3 maps will get a week of V.I.P.
Winners of all maps get 2 weeks of V.I.P.
Sonaki settings, which mean:
- 1.0 jump
- Fall damage
- 150 air accel
- bhop off
- OP mother zombie (slight speed and good jump height)
- Ammo limited to 2k
- Knock-back reduced a good bit
- No rebuys except for multiple nades for $6k each
- Push grenades
Duration of the event: About 4-5 hours should be enough for us to wear out, if players wish to extend more then more time will be added to this limit
- Absolutely no griefing of any kind, offenders will be punished accordingly for the duration of the event at least (Punishments may be longer depending on the offense).
- Voice chat should be mostly relevant to the game, do not disrupt the leadership.
- Do not sit in the spectator team or you will be kicked. Only ACTIVE admins may spectate.
- General server rules apply which are found here
- Anyone willing to put up with it.
See you on Saturday ,have fun!