As concluded in this tie-breaker vote, for our next event we will be playing the We've truly run out of ideas Map Combo as suggested by Odyssey!
This week we are taking a break from the average tryharding that comes every 2 weeks.
For this event we'll be chilling on these old-school maps, the purpose of this event isn't to win and get V.I.P. I suppose, but rather, do something different.
For this event we'll be playing:
In this order
Day and time of the event: Saturday - February 24th @ 9pm GMT-0
TIP: EVENT IS ON SATURDAY, NOT FRIDAY
TIP: To figure out at which time the event is for you, check this website (which is in GMT time) and compare it to your own time!
Server IP: ze.gflclan.ru:27015
Click on the name of the maps to download them:
TIP: To install the maps, open up the file or files you downloaded and extract the .bsp into your download/maps directory, which is generally located in:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Counter-Strike Source\cstrike\download\maps
You know you are in the right place if you see other .bsp files with the same name as other maps you have downloaded
Rewards: There'll be no rewards for the most part of the event.
- However, should the condition in Runaway2 be met, all players in the server will be awarded with 3 days of V.I.P.
- Winners of Roof Adventure get 1 week of V.I.P. (because map hasn't been won here yet)
- Rebuys disabled.
- Fail and freeze grenades enabled.
- Throwing knives enabled.
- sv_airaccelerate turned to 300.
- For runaway2_v5, in order to count as a win we need to bring the table into the bunker. This will only be for this map since this is the only one that has the table in it.
Duration of the event: About 4-5 hours should be enough for us to wear out, if players wish to extend more then more time will be added to this limit
- Absolutely no griefing of any kind, offenders will be punished accordingly for the duration of the event at least (Punishments may be longer depending on the offense).
- Voice chat should be mostly relevant to the game, do not disrupt the leadership.
- Do not sit in the spectator team or you will be kicked. Only ACTIVE admins may spectate.
- General server rules apply which are found here
- Not needed for this event, take your socks off
See you on Saturday