As concluded in this tie-breaker vote, for our next event we will be playing ze_tesv_skyrim_v4fix as suggested by Hydreigon
For this event we'll be playing a map known to everyone, simple, regular Skyrim.
Or is it?
For this event Hydreigon has planned something for us, since Skyrim is normally a tad too easy, a special kicker proposed by him will be applied in order to make this map more suitable for a tryhard event team, will you be able to be the part of the new Dragonborne SQ of GFL?
Day and time of the event: Saturday - January 13th @ 9pm GMT-0
TIP: EVENT IS ON SATURDAY, NOT FRIDAY
TIP: To figure out at which time the event is for you, check this website (which is in GMT time) and compare it to your own time!
Server IP: ze.gflclan.ru:27015
Click on the name of the map to download it:
TIP: To install the map, open up the file or files you downloaded and extract the .bsp into your download/maps directory, which is generally located in:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Counter-Strike Source\cstrike\download\maps
You know you are in the right place if you see other .bsp files with the same name as other maps you have downloaded
Rewards: Winning will award you 3 days of VIP! (since it's a teamwork map)
Special Kickers: The following settings will be applied:
- All human skins (Dovahkiin, Daedric, Healmage, etc.) will be disabled
- All zombie skins will be enabled (except for ZM Dragonpriest)
- Humans may only use Heal and Elder Scroll items
Duration of the event: About 3-4 hours should be enough for us to wear out, if players wish to extend more then more time will be added to this limit
- Absolutely no griefing of any kind, offenders will be punished accordingly for the duration of the event at least (Punishments may be longer depending on the offense).
- Voice chat should be mostly relevant to the game, do not disrupt the leadership.
- Do not sit in the spectator team or you will be kicked. Only ACTIVE admins may spectate.
- General server rules apply which are found here
- DO NOTE, joining the event and sitting in spec only to get free V.I.P. won't work! Admins will keep an eye on players consistently to see who is participating and who isn't, those who don't participate at all won't be rewarded, so put your gaming pants on!
- Excessive doorhugging (people that aren't even getting triggers) caught by admins will be rewarded with the player in question being kicked out of the server, and upon further doorhugging a bigger punishment will be handed out.
See you on Saturday, good luck and have fun!