You heard it right, a minigames event.
EVENT MOVED TO THE ZOMBIE ESCAPE SERVER
As concluded in this tie-breaker vote, for our next event we will be playing mg_serpentis_temple_v1 as suggested by @Luigi
You heard it right, for the first time in a year of doing events, GFLClan.ru will be hosting their first "different" event!
For this event, we will attempt to beat the dreaded mg_serpentis_temple_v1 by Kaemon and Luffaren, a minigames adventure map which requires an insane amount of teamwork and voice coordination, the map has several trials and puzzles to solve, lots of riddles to diddle you, and a very interesting bossfight at the end to top it off!
if you have played ze_serpentis_temple, then you already know most of what is to come, haven't played either? Then oh boy you will be in for a surprise!
Day and time of the event: Saturday - July 15th @ 3pm CDT / 8pm GMT
TIP: EVENT IS ON SATURDAY, NOT FRIDAY
TIP: EVENT IS ON THE MINIGAMES SERVER, NOT ON THE ZOMBIE ESCAPE SERVER
TIP: To figure out at which time the event is for you, check this website (which is in GMT time) and compare it to your own time!
Server IP: ze.gflclan.ru:27015
Click on the name of the map to download it:
TIP: To install the map, open up the file or files you downloaded and extract the .bsp into your download/maps directory, which is generally located in:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Counter-Strike Source\cstrike\download\maps
You know you are in the right place if you see other .bsp files with the same name as other maps you have downloaded
Rewards: Due to the difficulty and nature of the map we will be playing, all non-winner players at the moment of beating the map will be rewarded with 1 week of V.I.P. which works in all of our servers!
Winners of the map however will be rewarded with a whole month of V.I.P.! which again, also works in all of our servers!
Special Kicker: Rewards shall only be given if the map is won, and admin abusing to beat anything is not allowed!
Duration of the event: About 4-5 hours should be enough for us to win the map, if players wish to extend more then more time will be added to this limit
- Absolutely no griefing of any kind, offenders will be punished accordingly for the duration of the event at least (Punishments may be longer depending on the offense).
- Voice chat should be mostly relevant to the game, do not disrupt the leadership.
- Do not sit in the spectator team or you will be kicked. Only ACTIVE admins may spectate.
- General server rules apply which are found here
- DO NOTE, joining the event and sitting in spec only to get the free V.I.P. won't work! Admins will keep an eye on players consistently to see who is participating and who isn't, those who don't participate at all won't be rewarded, so put your gaming pants on!
Get your weekly snek ready lads, because this shall be a long event! See you on Saturday, good luck and have fun!